Your hobby could be your next volunteer opportunity!
Who says volunteering can’t be fun? At PIN, we match potential volunteers based on the right fit, which includes a recognition of your hobbies and interests. Volunteering is a fabulous way to try something new, gain interesting skills and even develop your hobbies.
You love exercise and movement:
- Dance/Yoga – Immigrant Services Guelph Wellington
- Tai Chi – Immigrant Services Guelph Wellington
You love reading:
- Adult Literacy Tutor – Action Read
- Volunteer Coach for Reading Skills Program – Strong Start to Reading
You love animals:
- Pet Foster – Pet Protect Guelph
You love the arts and crafts:
- Knitting Circle – Immigrant Services Guelph Wellington
- Notes of Hope – Guelph Community Health Centre
You love working with your hands:
About you: You enjoy organizing and guiding, have a passion for visioning and strategic planning. Perhaps in a committee role for a one-time fundraising event or in a Member role on a Board of Directors. You are a leader who enjoys governance.
Your hobbies and interests can help guide you to your perfect match. On our database, you can create a profile where you can choose your areas of interests and receive alerts when the database has a match. It is easy as 1, 2, 3! Click here to get started.
This is part of an ongoing blog series to celebrate National Volunteer Week from April 18-24, 2021