Student Summer Job Posting
We are looking for an Outreach and Communications Coordinator. Please see below for details and consider joining our dynamic team!
The Volunteer Centre of Guelph/Wellington is a community benefit organization with a mission to provide resources and leadership to enable the development of people and organizations. We require a detail oriented and self-motivated individual to be the:
Outreach and Communications Coordinator
The Coordinator will assist the Volunteer Centre in developing a targeted outreach plan to different segments of our population in order to encourage volunteerism. Specifically, the Outreach and Communications Coordinator will help design strategies for youth, new Canadians, seniors, employees and family volunteers.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Comfort with Microsoft Office Suite products
- An ability with graphic design and social media would be an asset
- Must be a student currently enrolled in a university, or college program
- $14.00 per hour, approximately 35 hours a week for 8 weeks
- Start date June 2016 (to be negotiated)
- Business casual dress environment
- Deadline for applications: Friday, May 19th, 2016
A Summer Career Placement position funded by Human Resources Development Canada.
Please send cover letter and resume to Chantal Vallis by email at [email protected].