Police Checks

How do I get a police record check in the City of Guelph?

You can apply for a police records check (PRC) at Guelph Police Services. Nonprofits that participate in our Best Practices in Volunteer Screening Program can obtain PRCs at no-cost. If you are volunteering for an organization that is part of this program, the organization will give you a letter that contains the name of the volunteer position and an authorization number to present to Guelph Police Services to have the fee for a PRC waived.

How do I get a police record check in County of Wellington?

Contact your Local Ontario Provincial Police detachment  for details about police record checks, fees and times of service.