With thanks to our donors, funders and sponsors, PIN – The People and Information Network is able to connect people, ideas and information to empower nonprofit organizations and community members to grow and prosper.
Does your business align with our mission? Does your company seek to do good in the community?
We should connect. Contact Kim Cusimano. Executive Director [email protected] l (519) 822-0912 ext. 229
There are numerous ways we could work together. Need ideas? We can help:
- Employer Supported Volunteerism through our Corporate Consultative Services
- Elevate growth and development in your team members through the Young Professionals on Board program
- Sponsor our Executive Director Peer Group community of practice or annual Symposium
- Sponsor our annual ‘Time to Give’ Community Breakfast held during National Volunteer Week
- Sponsor our Volunteer Managers Network; a community of practice for leaders of volunteers
- Sponsor a Speakers Series, use your subject matter expertise and act as a workshop facilitator or online course content creator in our PIN Learning Space
- Celebrating volunteers!
Interested in supporting as an individual? Absolutely! Let’s make that happen:
- Obtain Individual Membership; gain access to our monthly member e-newsletter with sector information and job postings as well as receive a discount on workshops
- Become a donor. One time, monthly or yearly; your financial support assists PIN to achieve its mission.
- Host a Third Party Fundraiser! This is a fun way to add an element of giving back to a seasonal celebration, family event, even an online challenge.
CORPORATE & COMMUNITY PARTNERS
- Downtown Guelph Business Association
- Eramosa Engineering
- Pearl Street Communications
- RLB Chartered Accountants
- Richardson Wealth – The Mactaggart Hryn Team
- Sleeman Breweries
- The Co-operators
- The Letter M
- The Village of Arbour Trails and the Village of Riverside Glen
- University of Guelph
- WCO Chartered Professional Accountants