Cheers to Volunteers!
On this last day of National Volunteer Week, we give a hearty cheer and many thanks to volunteers, we recognize the impact you have. The commitment, dedication, care and compassion are the core of caring communities and you are an inspiration. Thank you.
The future is in our hands; all of us. Every time we volunteer, we are building the kind of community we want to live, work and play in.
We believe that everyone has something to contribute to our community. We believe in you. Let us help you find your perfect match, your next experience. You have the power to build community through your volunteer support and make a difference.
How can we help?
- Search our volunteer database by area of interest, by organization or by what’s new.
- Subscribe to our weekly volunteer listing and receive 5 highlighted volunteer opportunities
- Create a profile including your areas of interest and receive notifications for a match
- Follow us on social media @PINnetworkGW
- Call us at (519) 822-0912. Email [email protected]
Get involved. It’s good for you and great for everyone.
This is final blog in a series to celebrate National Volunteer Week from April 19-25, 2020. Many thanks to NVW sponsor Old Quebec Street Shoppes. Learn more about OQS and the array of retail, restaurants and more in a unique village atmosphere.