Annual Report 2021-2022
“PIN has made recruitment of volunteers much easier for organizations. Sharing their resources and expertise in many different areas, training that is offered through PIN and advocacy around many issue has been essential for community organizations.” – Anonymous
PIN held its Annual General Meeting virtually on June 23, 2022. The corresponding annual report features highlights our pillars of work and the achievements of the last year.
Some highlights include:
- PIN celebrated our 20th Anniversary!
- 111 volunteers helped shovel snow for seniors and persons with disabilities
- More than 2700 volunteer expressions of interest were completed directly through the volunteer database
- PIN engaged youth through the ‘Youth Engagement Project’ and a Virtual Youth Summit
- PIN led the 2nd Community Benefit Sector Survey
- Hosted ‘Transforming Together’ Symposium and the Inform Ontario Symposium
- Celebrated the inaugural Nonprofit Appreciation Week with a series of ‘Conversations that Matter’
- Launched the PIN Learning Space that currently includes 9 volunteer screening modules and more
- Advocated on behalf of volunteerism
For the full report, visit 2022 Annual Report
To view our Audited Financial Statement, please visit 2021-2022 Financial Statements