Pillars of Work
Unveiled at the 2018 Time To Give Community Breakfast, PIN, The People and Information Network is pleased to share videos that explore ‘Why Community Matters’ through our pillars of work – Volunteer Network, Community Information and Nonprofit Leadership.
PIN, the People and Information Network provides connections and leadership in Guelph and Wellington County to support the development of individuals and organizations. We help people navigate essential community services, provide a hub for volunteer opportunities and engagement, and enable best practices and continuous learning for professionals in the non-profit sector.
Click each pillar to learn more about our work through these skillfully captured videos by local videographer Liam Magahay.
Many thanks to the following leaders who generously shared their time and expertise to help tell the story of the work we do:
- Brenda Walsh, Children’s Foundation of Guelph Wellington
- Becca McDougall, Student Volunteer Connections, University of Guelph
- Mary Black, Wellington Terrace
- Katrina Burch, Canadian Mental Health Association Waterloo Wellington
- Jaya James, Lakeside Hope House
- Focus On Nature
- Guelph Dance
- Geraldine Howitt, PIN, The People and Information Network
- Megan McKay, PIN, The People and Information Network
- Chris Willard, Guelph Community Foundation
- Kelly Schaefer, Career Education Council
- Christine Oldfield, PIN, The People and Information Network